Friday, June 22, 2007

REASONS TO VISIT PINK MOHAIR'S CASA PINKA

SHES FEMININE (PINK Mohair IS HER NAME)


She named her studio "The Pink Studio, & will be displaying her Kate spades as art.

HER INSPIRATION

+ =

+=
=

Pink Mohair is inspired by cherry blossoms, domino magazine, pretty things, etc.

Shes a Do-It-Yourself type gal



Before & After

Do-It-Yourself projects

LINKS: Craft Simpleton, Projects,

SHES A COOL MOM



"My mom says Crocs are..."
Pink Mohair explained to her daughter that big bows and crocs were "TACKY". And She colored the bath water PINK so that she could please her daughter! I wish I had a mom like her, it would have save me from many past embarrassments!

Supports indie designers


She loves Etsy.com

5 comments:

FeiraChic said...

I am amazed!!!!
Everything is sooo different and so creative.
LOVE the pink water in the bath tub!!!! Just the best, ever!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the style and ideas Pink Mohair uses in her house. Wow!

B.lush said...

I love etsy too!!

ps Thanks for christening my blog with it's first comment.

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite recently discovered blogs. A nice collection of her DIY - it astonishes me she puts this altogether plus working full time plus being a mom. I can't manage half of that as a barely working child-free person.

Lisa said...

i totally dig it!!! i, too, am anti-Crocs and anti-princess, but my little girl really does look good in pink. :-)