Sunday, July 22, 2007

IT'S NATURAL...





















(click on photos for links)




I appreciate ordinary elements like wood so much that I can't help myself but to pick up small twigs or branches here and there. They have their own distinctive beauty & most of all they don't cost a dime! Bird in the hand artist Lisa Congdon creatively incorporated nature into her bedroom by arranging a tree stump & a large branch along with white bird figures. Her home decor is also very nice. I'm just an admirer of her work...


Bird in the Hand image

Anthropologie image

3 comments:

Bergenchic said...

oOo I really like the shelvs!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

You would not believe the amount of sticks, rocks, feathers, etc. I have decorating my home in Marrakech. I swear, it's almost like living outside:-)

girl meets glamour said...

Those shelves are fantastic!!! Great post :)

~Kate