Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No big shock here but today the Sartorialist proudly announce his new contract with CondeNet. I like to think of Scott S. as the pioneer behind the street style blogging. Looking back two years ago he was and still manages to shot stylish people ONLY about new york and other major fashion cities. You say easy as pie well I think it takes more than a man and a camera, it takes appreciation for finer fashion and taste nonetheless. I seen some new street style bloggers and I have to say I'm not happy with what they display on their pages; shooting people for the sake of it to gain popularity. My congrats go to The Sartorialist.



Simple but chic! Paris? enough said.

7 comments:

Bella said...

I wish I was from Paris...grrr...

Ellie Lee said...

omg the girl's outfit is so so chic!! oh and WHY WHY dont guys ard here dress more like that?!!

The Spicers said...

I've named you a Rockin' Girl Blogger.
Congrats!

blushing apples said...

thank you! I am a blushing apple indeed :D

TIG said...

This couple looks awesome! Parisiens must be born stylish :)

perfect bound said...

He is genius. I envy every single one of these.

Unknown said...

Nice pic¡¡¡¡ Congratulations