Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Masculine Interiors I wouldn't mind living in...

In case I ever get married with the type of guy who likes to design his space and his space ONLY, the following rooms I selected would be the spaces I would not mind living in. There still a little feminine and elegant even at neutral tones!



I LOVED:


Can you SPOT 11 designer lamps?

"sculptural pieces that add an artistic element"

"Marvin has 11 designer lamps strategically displayed throughout his studio."

To accentuate the existing crown molding he painted the walls with two complementary tints of chocolate brown.

Can I please MARRY this guy already?

Images from HGTV'S SSBS

14 comments:

Diana Coronado said...

What a great post
Luv the acrylic table, i put some on my blog too.

If you know about a guy like that plz let me know hahaha

Siru said...

i would marry him , easily . :'D

great post .

juliet xxx

blushing apples said...

hahah ;D

Flashy_Shades said...

wow, nice bachelor pad. you might have to fight me for him!

girl meets glamour said...

Agreed, I would live here for sure! Great post :)

Anonymous said...

I just mentioned you at Pink Mohair.

Lisa said...

mmm... chocolate... this guy rocks!

Kendra said...

Ya i'd marry him just for his house lol

Blue Floppy Hat said...

So would I, for that matter. I might like a bigger bed, though, I'm used to having beds to myself.

FeiraChic said...

You just get to post THE most beautiful things.
By the way, if you do marry him please post the pictures for I am certain they will be amazing !

momma j lee ♥ said...

i usually don't like the look of drapes as dividers or sectionals in a room but the 3rd image is great. the drapes fall so elegantly, almost like textured walls! LOVE IT. =)

Beth Howard said...

Hate to say it, but we all know he's probably a)gay or b) a control freak.

Wow, didn't mean to be such a downer! Love your blog!

Sebastian Perinotti said...

my room looks like a mixture of the first and the second room! heh
kissess

seb

blushing apples said...

BETH: I AGREE! BUT THESE ROOMS HAVE THE CORRECT BALANCE B/T MASCULINE & FEMININE DESIGN, THAT I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN! ITS NEITHER PINK OR BLUE!